Job ID: BH111283
Category: Field Engineer / Field Service
Industry: Energy & Infrastructure - Power Generation
- This is a role similar to an Outage Control Center position at an operating nuclear facility.
- Skills to be successful include:
- broad/extensive maintenance experience;
- effective decision making; coordinate multiple work groups, effectively communicate their priorities, and drive results;
- make concise reports to upper management in various settings.
- Maintenance representation in the TCC is required 24/7;
- This will be a rotating shift position requiring coverage during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Occasional field walkdowns will be required, necessitating climbing of ladders.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.