HR Project Manager (part time)
Job ID: BH115365
Category: Loan Officer
Industry: Financial Services and Banking
We are a well known high-tech investment Bank who provide a full range of banking and financing services to businesses of all sizes in innovation centres around the world. We pride ourselves on our ability to hire people who have a genuine passion for helping our clients.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Project Manager to join us on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for providing support to our Policy, Projects and Risk team and will be exposed to many areas of HR on a global scale. You will take the leading role or supporting project role on the implementation of key strategic projects, many driven by regulatory requirements and / or key strategic priorities.
Experience in any of the following industries is highly advantageous: investment banking, brokerage, private banking, asset management, financial services, venture capital, private equity.
This is a part time position at 20 hours per week.
You will support the Policy, Projects and Risk team to effectively manage and lead projects, this will include;
· Coordinating and lead project meetings
· Devising and owning project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· Planning project activities, ensuring key milestones are identified whilst seeking input from relevant stakeholders
· Ensuring project documentation are complete, current and stored appropriately
· Tracking progress and completion of project deliverables
· Ensuring any concerns, dependencies or business risks are escalated appropriately
· Working with various stakeholders including the cross-functional HR SME groups, other non-HR stakeholders i.e. Risk and Compliance, as well as both internal and external legal counsels
· Ensuring risk and controls are established and maintained
· Reviewing and updating relevant policies and procedures with input from relevant stakeholders
· Develop and produce presentation decks, therefore the ability to create professional looking slides with a high attention to detail is important
· Provide status updates and other project data for management reporting
· Provide project support to the Director Policy, Projects and Risk on large scale projects
· Support the team with other ad-hoc deliverables as needed
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, specifically in Business / HR is preferable
· A proven background in managing projects with a keen understanding of project management best practice
· An ability to work autonomously in completing assigned duties (with support and direction from the team and HR Director)
· Strong organisational and time management skills – the individual must have the ability to handle various tasks for multiple projects and deal with high volume
· The individual must be comfortable working across various time-zones and regions
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to adapt their style based on audience
· An ability to quickly gain a thorough knowledge of bank operations and products
· An interest in the technology sector and venture capital / private equity transactions
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
- are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.