Project Manager II (Transmission)
Job ID: BH117957
Category: Project Manager
- Project management position in transmission responsible for managing multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Projects will involve both greenfield and brownfield sites for transmission substations and lines.
- PM responsible for managing all aspects of the cost, schedule, and scope, and leading the project team throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Proficient in project management principles.
- Masters – business (MBA), project management, or equivalent.
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training;
- PMP or CAPM Certification;
- CMII/Construction Certifications;
- Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.