Job ID: BH121264
Category: Business Analyst
- The Content SME will be responsible for detailed, tactical management of content in O365 and some on-prem systems, including enterprise level content definitions, taxonomy, and search schema.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of impact across multiple systems.
- The Content SME will continually optimize content and experience through new tools and features as well as PoC/demo new Content related features as they are made available.
- The Content SME may be asked to provide enterprise wide technical and business analysis involving frequent business engagement, so strong communication skills are required.
- The Content SME will work closely with the Content Architect to detail tactical approaches to strategic milestones.
- Additional duties: Develop, stage, and test selected O365 or Azure solutions.
- Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, tools
- Develop Enterprise level Content support via PowerPlatform
- Gather functional and technical requirements from stakeholders and business users
- Translate business requirements to user stories and acceptance criteria Occasionally act as scrum master on various projects
- Strong Agile and DevOps Background
- 3+ years of backend SharePoint and admin experience
- Detailed understanding of SPO Content Types, metadata, and search schema
- Experience with PowerApps, PowerAutomate and the Graph API SPFX knowledge a plus
- General understanding of AAD and O365 Group management a plus