Project Engineer – Chemical or Mechanical (P3 level)
Job ID: BH122355
Category: Construction Manager
We are one of the largest, best known Pharmaceutical companies in the industry and our products are known globally.
We are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join us on an initial 11 month contract. You will play a key part in executing significant capital and expense projects and will be accountable for the design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
Prior experience working within a Pharmaceuticals / Bio Pharma / ATEX environment with experience in maintenance, engineering and project management practices (GMP) is essential to be considered for this position.
· Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
· Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
· Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects
· Must have as a minimum a 3rd level qualification in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
Skills and Knowledge:
· Good knowledge of working in ATEX environment
· Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
· Familiar with engineering project management tools, engineering technical skills and financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets
· Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
· Excellent communication /presentation skills.
· Superior organizational and planning skills.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.