Project Manager (Electrical Distribution)
Job ID: BH312773
Category: Project Manager
- Responsible for overall project execution after project budget and schedule approved through project completion
- Manage 6-10 projects concurrently of varying sizes (30-60), disciplines (substation, distribution,and voltages (2.4kV to 34.5kV )
- Monitor and manage project scope
- Work with project controls to maintain project schedule and cost forecast
- Coordinate construction resources and testing resources for project execution
- Interface and work with clients project management leadership team to provide regular, timely updates
- Collaborate with project team to successfully mitigate issues and achieve seamless execution
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or construction management from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in project management related to Electrical Utility Industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus but not mandatory.
- Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contracts on project-related matters.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- US Citizenship or Green card required.