Job ID: BH338925
Category: Project Coordinator
- Comfortable working in a high intensive, fast paced, and demanding environment
- Detailed/Uniform Formatting
- Ability to quickly learn software
- Compile project documents/project deliverables for submission to clients
- Generate various reports for team use (Spec lists, SI reports)Scheduling meetings, lunch & learn setup, greeting clients
- Track, log and distribute construction documentation (RFIs, shop drawings, etc.)Attend project meetings
- Maintain calendars
- Assist with expense reports
- Correspond with project teams for deliverable documents
- General office duties (filing, scanning, copying, reproduction orders, shipping)
- Support Project Manager with needs as requested
- Assist other departments as needed
- Attention to detail and quality control
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- 2+ years experience or equivalent education
- 2 year degree preferred
- General software knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe)