Job ID: BH345706
Industry: A/E and Construction
- This position and the successful candidate will fulfill the functions of the Scheduler for the assigned T minus work
- Uses the T minus work management philosophy to build a comprehensive work plan from T-208 to T-0 as part of a multi-timeframe team ensuring all work is ready to deliver to the Project Management Team based on available capacity, work standards, and in support of internal and external customer targets and priorities.
- Will maintain awareness of multiple departments schedules and provide recommendations to management in regard to planning, scheduling, and assigning work.
- Works closely with other schedulers and departmental team leads to ensure alignment between plan/schedule and financial targets.
- Will gather data from cross functional sources to perform detailed analysis and provide explanations regarding work plan adherence.
- Will monitor, plan and coordinate Engineers, Designers, and Project Management groups for planning to achieve optimal productivity, meet commitments and deliver on operational and financial goals.
- Facilitates weekly meetings with all necessary stakeholders to ensure alignment and a successful handoff of the assigned T minus work schedule.
- Drive results and apply knowledge to make complex and critical decisions through interpretation of information and apply the decisions to safely allocate all resources.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of customer service or technical experience.
- 4 or more years of applicable experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrate professionalism and work cooperatively with internal clients at all levels of the organization as well as external clients.
- Has the aptitude and ability to learn and perform the duties of the job.
- Advanced organizational (time management, multi-tasking, follow-through) and problem-solving skills (5 Whys, Pareto charts, daily operating reviews) to achieve operational, financial and breakthrough goals.
- Ability to read plans; recognize resources needed (including specialty / long lead time material); understand capabilities of resources; assess number and type of resources required to complete work.
- Proficient software skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create and lead presentations with meaningful agenda and clearly articulate key data and information to large groups of stakeholders.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures and contributes to the safety of co-workers and the general public.
- Proficient Primavera P6 experience
- Proficient Project wise experience
- Excellent communication, customer service and teamwork skill