Construction Manager II: Underground Distribution
Job ID: BH388954
Category: Construction Manager
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs
- Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability
- Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project
- Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed Company Utilities projects during installation, monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance
- Run safety briefings with contracted construction crews
- Initiate Scope Change requests
- Elevate document deficiencies
- Provide Planning support to the project team as required
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 15 years of distribution construction experience in the electric power industry.
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a distribution construction site and have knowledge about Distribution installation projects.
- Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Company Utilities safety policies, Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder, Monitor site construction activities for adherence to Company Utilities' Environmental Policy and Adherence to Company Utilities procedure PC-PE-9005 (Construction Manager Responsibilities).
- Supplier will provide cellular phone, air card (Internet), Base PPE (Class E Hardhat, Safety Glasses, FR Clothing, FR Safety Vest, Steel Toe Work Boots).