GIS Technician I
Job ID: BH404689
Category: Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Industry: Power Generation and Utilities
Top 3 Required Skills
1) Good computer skills and proficiency working in various software applications
2) Problem solving ability
3) Collaboration skills
CAD/Drafting/Design drawing skills, Engineering, and Technology.
• What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
o proven ability to work in team and as an individual, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High Level Project Overview:
o Role will be responsible for review/analysis of DEO’s distribution system for potential Service Off Service (SOS) scenarios. Works in GIS, Google Earth, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and database applications which model utility distribution systems to identify scenarios. Will work in a collaborative team and as an individual to review and confirm SOS scenarios. Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
• Preferred Years of Experience:
o 2-4 years or experience
• Are there any specific companies/industries you’d like to see in the candidate’s experience?
o Would be nice to see some experience in the gas and utilities industr