Production Supervisor – Tractor Repair
Job ID: BH429298
Category: Production Manager
- In this role you will Supervise our Tractor Repair area and will be accountable for managing team of people, setting direction and deploying resources to meet or exceed daily repair schedules with focus on safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Be a champion of Safety through consistent use of all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Consistently identify and respectfully address lack of safety compliance with team of direct reports. Monitor repair workflows to established standard operating procedures
- Quality and continuous improvement focused through listening to team and strong follow-up/follow-through skills.
- Promotes positive employee relations through daily, open, direct, but respectful communications.
- Timely completion of daily start of shift safety report outs, end of shift reports outs.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills necessary to remain adaptable and solutions focused in a dynamic manufacturing production environment.
- Ensures conformance with Company policies, practices and work rules related to attendance, performance, etc.
- The qualified candidate will have: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business discipline OR Associates degree plus 3 or more years of manufacturing experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus 5 or more years of relevant manufacturing experience
- The ideal candidate will have: 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is strongly preferred
- Experience working with a represented workforce is highly preferred Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically including Outlook, Excel, and Word Working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and associated technology, methods and work standards Prior experience working in a Union shop Mechanical, Electrical, and Hydraulic, knowledge preferred